Sunday 17 December 2017

50 Christmas gift ideas under £50 - Part 1

Hi lovelies,

So, it's that time of the year again and I feel so festive and Christmassy this year! Although I will admit, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. I just can't bring myself seeing as though it is so busy at the minute - it's looking like a last minute dash!

If you're struggling for gift ideas for her this year, whether it be your friend, mum, sister, or any other female in your life - so I've come up with 50 gift ideas for under £50 that might help!

I'll be splitting this post into 3 separate parts:
Under £20
Under £40
Under £50

If you wish to purchase any of the below items, simply click on the image and it will take you to the website to buy the item.

UNDER £10


Without further ado, here's 10 ideas for under £10! These are perfect for stocking fillers, a Secret Santa or even just gifts on a budget!

1

Prosecco Cocktails Recipe Book

Blackwells, £6.47

There is no better time to drink prosecco than at Christmas. So is there anything better than a full book with prosecco cocktail recipes? I don't think so.


2

Thriller Novel - The Couple Next Door

Waterstones, £5.99

Sometimes a good book is the perfect present (obviously depending on the person). This is one of my favourite books - I read it about a year ago but it had me hooked all the way through. It's definitely a good read.


3

Eldora Eyelashes

Eldora, £7.50 per pair

I've not worn these lashes for a while but they're such good quality. So versatile and can be worn both day and night.


4

Zoella Mug


Boots, £8.50

Christmas is the perfect time to drink lots of hot chocolate and mulled wine so a new mug is the perfect addition. This is also in the Christmas 3-for-2 at Boots.


5

Ultimate Nails Collection

Debenhams, £9.80

The majority of girls love painting their nails so I thought that this set from Academy of Colour was really cute. It is in the sale (bargain) but is also really good value for money as you get quite a few shades included. 


6

Faux Fur Palm Warmers

ASOS, £8.50

I'm sorry but can we just take a minute to appreciate these beauties. I'm actually obsessed. I particularly love the fact that they are not full gloves as I'm always on my phone so gloves are just not practical for me. These would definitely do the job - I may well invest in some for myself too!


7

White Jasmine Initial Candle

Next, £5

Everyone loves a good candle so this is the perfect gift if you're on a budget or even if you want to add an extra present in with the main one for a fraction of the price. I love that it has initials as it makes it much more personalised!


8

Personalised Plaque
Very, £8.99

I love things like this. I've bought quite a few personalised plaques over the years - they're just so personal and show you've put some thought into the gift. They're a great keepsake as you can hang them up at home.

If you're after different wording, there's some really good boutiques on eBay and Etsy that do this sort of thing and there's loads to choose from so I would definitely recommend having a look!


9

NYX Lip Lingerie

Boots, £7

This is one of my favourite ever products. I much prefer liquid lipsticks than actual lipsticks nowadays - they're so much easier to apply. NYX Lip Lingerie is so long lasting - it lasts pretty much all day without the need for reapplication.

I really like nude shades so my favourite colours are: Ruffle Trim and Push Up. 


10

Marble Effect Make-up Brush Holder

Etsy, £7.99

Every girl needs make-up brush holders. They are so handy but also look fab on a bedside table or dressing table as decorations. I love these marble effect make-up brush holders. They look so clean and I adore the mix with the rose gold. For £7.99, they are an absolute bargain!



UNDER £20


11

Katie Loxton - Perfect Pouch

Katie Loxton, £16.99

I'm a massive fan of these bags. I think they're the perfect gift for any occasion and to be quite honest, for pretty much any female recipient. Every lady needs a nice clutch bag. I love this silver shade as it's so Christmassy and the phrase 'Shine Bright' makes me think of the festive season due to everything being so glitzy!


12

Champneys Bubble Heaven

Boots, £16

I have used these bubble baths and I can genuinely say they're amazing. I love them. So much so that my mum and I bought some the other day, not for a gift, just to have at home over Christmas. However, they are such a lovely gift. If you don't want to spend too much, buy a nice box of chocolates and a cute card and that's your present done!


13

Unicorn Fluffy Slippers

Dorothy Perkins, £18

I cannot deal with the cuteness of these slippers. My friend has a really similar pair and they are so cosy it's unreal. Definitely the perfect pair of slippers for this season.

14

Set of Two Photo Frames

Debenhams, £14

When you're stuck for a gift idea, or want to get something a little more personal, a photo frame is the perfect present. It doesn't cost a lot at all to print out a photo and this then makes the gift much more personalised and sentimental.


15

Personalised Initial Birthstone Bracelet

Not on the High Street, £18

Jewellery is always a really nice gift but sometimes it can be an easy gift to buy without really putting much thought into it. Buying a personalised bracelet shows that you've spent a bit of time buying this gift and have personalised it to that individual. 


16

Floral 2018 Diary

Paperchase, £12

I love this diary - the colours are so bright and vibrant. I think a diary is a fab gift as it's a cute little wrap up and is the perfect addition to a main gift. Paperchase have amazing stationary, especially notebooks and diaries, so I would definitely recommend. Although at times you'll spend a little more, it is worth it for the quality.


17

Christmas Candy Gift Box

Lush, £17.95

I love Lush products - they're so varied - you can buy something completely different each time. I really like these Christmas gift boxes as I think they're great value for money, look super pretty and they include related products. This is the perfect gift.


18

Baylis & Harding Midnight Fig & Pomegranate Tree Gift Set

House of Fraser, £20

This is the most Christmassy gift I have seen yet. A Christmas tree, sparkles and burgundy - festive perfection. The gift includes a body wash, body butter, hand & body lotion and bath soak crystals. I love this set so much.


19

Comedy Night for Two

Virgin Experience Days, £15

I've never personally been to a comedy night but I've always wanted to go to one. I think that £15 is amazing value for two tickets. There's up to 14 locations to choose from so there should be a location nearby for everyone. It's half price - a deal not to be missed!


20

Personalised Retro Sweets Jar

Personalised Gift Shop, £14.99

This is such a simple but cute gift. I love retro sweets so this would be the best gift to buy for me! It's great as a little wrap up or even if you're just not wanting to spend too much. I'm sure it will definitely be well received.

-

So there you have my 20 gift ideas under £20. I will be continuing the posts up until £50 so keep your eyes peeled in case you have a bit of a higher budget this Christmas and need some ideas.

I hope you've enjoyed reading. If you want to buy any of the above gifts, simply click on the picture and it will link you to the correct web page.

Lots of love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig